Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Plugin doesnt work as expected ...
Notifications
Clear all

Plugin doesn't work as expected

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Henrik Pedersen
Customer
Topic starter
(@henrik-pedersen)

Unfortunately, we can't provide external access at the moment. It seems to be a jquery document uploader that somehow conflicts, however I can't see any obvious reason. I will continue troubleshooting, if I can't find any reason I will just use intro.js or shepard for this page.

Deep Presentation
(@admin)

Even when you can't provide external access we can still try to help, just it will be much slower. Can you share a print screens of developer console in browser, when issues, that you mentioned, occurs. (How to get to dev. console https://balsamiq.com/support/faqs/browserconsole/#:~:text=To%20open%20the%20developer%20console,(on%20Windows%2FLinux).)

ikaro calixto
Customer
(@ikaro-calixto)

Boa Tarde, 

Estou com problemas quando tento fazer um tour na area admin não está funcionando, precisa de ajuda com isso 

Deep Presentation
(@admin)

@ikaro-calixto, @henrik-pedersen

Did you manage to make it work?

Henrik Pedersen
Customer
Topic starter
(@henrik-pedersen)

I have parked it for a while, while I update the interface to BS5. Also reviewing the javascript in that process for what could conflict.

Page 2 / 2
Share:
Top chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram