Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Plugin doesnt work as expected ...
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Plugin doesn't work as expected

17 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hello @gmg-trusts,

First of all, I am very sorry for the inconvenience and communication problems. I checked received emails twice and I only have this last one. Then I checked the email logs and I see your previous attempts so there is some problem with the email on our server. We had a problem on our incoming email server, it should be fixed already.

On the support page there is a quite large yellow button with Add new question/support topic (you can see in the attached image). That seems pretty straightforward to me. I think the problem was probably that you tried to add a question to an already resolved support issue. Some other customer created a thread titled "PLUGIN NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED" and it looks like it's in the support category, so I understand your confusion. I will think about it and edit our forum and its text to be more intuitive.

One more time, I'm sorry for communication issues.

Posted : 07/06/2023 1:54 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

@gmg-trusts,

Finally about your plugin problem, I am here to help you with it and solve the problem. Can you please try disabling Skip Absent Ref. Elemnet in tour options (see attached images) and check if it still happens. Please also send me a print screen of all the steps in the admin table (with the Reference selector column visible) and the URL of your tour (if publicly available)

Posted : 07/06/2023 1:55 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Top chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram