Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Is divi compatible visual builder do not work ...
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Is DIVI compatible? Visual builder do not work

13 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Vittorio Della Rossa
Customer
Topic starter
(@vittorio-della-rossa)

I just bought this plugin, but when I start to use it I foud no way to configure it. When I start with "configure stepd visually" The right page is displayed but it seems some elements missing and I see what is showed in the attacched image.

I am using the Divi theme, may be there are issues with your plugin and this theme?

12 Replies
Vittorio Della Rossa
Customer
Topic starter
(@vittorio-della-rossa)

I had to deactivate the plugin because not only the visual builder was unavailable, but all the site become unreadeable! I tried also to clear the cache (my sites are hosted on kinsta)
Do you have any hints??

Deep Presentation
(@admin)

Hi, 

Thank you for your purchase. I'm sorry to hear that you have a troubles with our plugin. 

Yes it is divi compatible, it will be something else.Tomorrow I'll investigate it and find solution.

Can you share a temporary access to dashboard so I can diagnose it?

Deep Presentation
(@admin)

Of course if it is possible to provide temporary access, send credentials please privately via our contact form at contact page.

If it is not possible due security, let me know and let's try in different way ... I'd just ask you to activate plugin temporarily, turn on Debug Console Output in plugins global option and send me link to starting page.

Btw did you deactivated free intro plugin?

Have a nice day

Tomas

Vittorio Della Rossa
Customer
Topic starter
(@vittorio-della-rossa)

Yes the the free one was deactivated. Now I send you required infos...

Page 1 / 3
Share:
Top chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram