Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Unable to activate plugin strong activation flag ...
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Unable to activate plugin - Strong activation flag

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@zipho-mkize)
New Member Customer
Topic starter

Good day

I can't seem to activate my plugin by pasting and entering my license key. Whenever I try to, I receive the following error message:

Storing activation flag into your DB by AJAX call failed It was canceled due error: Error: Request failed with status code 500.

Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank-you.

Posted : 27/04/2022 9:19 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Sorry to hear, you have a troubles with activation.

We think that we have found a problem, that causes this issue at some servers.  

We are going to release an update with fix in few days and send you new version. 

Till then you can use plugin without any limitations as only limitation is, that plugin is not updating.

Posted : 27/04/2022 11:23 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

So we made it right now, please download and install new version from your account here https://deeppresentation.com/my-account/downloads/ after you login.

Let us know please, if issue is fixed at your site.

Have a nice day

Posted : 27/04/2022 11:47 am
(@mike-howarth)
New Member Customer

Hi,

following this thread with interest.

I have exactly the same problem.  I have downloaded the pro plugin from my account area as of this morning 02May2022 and still have the same error.

Can you please advise next fix.

many thanks

Posted : 02/05/2022 12:29 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

@mike-howarth, @zipho-mkize,

So the problem was in other part of code, sorry for inconveniences. Please try download again now. It should work now. Let me know please if it is working at your installation. 

Posted : 02/05/2022 2:05 pm
(@mike-howarth)
New Member Customer

Hi There,

what can I say - excellent service !!

It's activated now.

Many thanks.

M.

Posted : 02/05/2022 2:09 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Happy to hear it is working.

Have a nice day

Posted : 02/05/2022 2:26 pm
Share:
chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram