Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Tour breaks when selected element become invisible ...
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Tour breaks when selected element become invisible

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@travis-wooley)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter

I am building Admin tours to walk through the process of adding content to my site and have run into a problem. My tour includes adding content via the default media selector. I can navigate the user into the media selector and through the process of finding something. However, when they click the the button to “save“ the media item and the media selector modal goes away the tour navigation disappears too, leaving only an entirely dimmed page.

In short when a selected element becomes invisible the tour breaks. Can you please add a feature similar to your skip invisible elements option that works for the current step? Otherwise I cannot figure out how to continue a tour past the media selector.

Thank you

Posted : 29/08/2021 1:55 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi Travis,

Thank you for reporting this and for proposal to extend skip step feature.

I already simulated your situation and implemented extension of skipping an invisible step for current step. 

It will be released as soon as I properly test it. You can expact it during a next week.

Have a nice day

Posted : 29/08/2021 9:55 pm
Travis reacted
(@travis-wooley)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter

Thank you!

Posted : 30/08/2021 8:17 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi Travis,

New version is up. Please actualize plugin and let us know, if it helps with your issue. You need to turn on Skip Absent Ref. Element option.

Have a nice day

Posted : 31/08/2021 2:45 pm
(@travis-wooley)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter

Works great! Thank you!

Posted : 02/09/2021 12:58 am
Share:
chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram